Celebrations of Life (Funerals)
My sincere condolences to everyone concerned for your personal loss. This is a trying time for those involved but my dedication to assist you in the best way I can at this time, is my paramount concern.
I endeavour to focus on a service such as this, in outlining the benefits you have had in having a relative, a friend or an acquaintance in your life, to whom you are very grateful and blessed to have known.
I hope to offer you a chance to celebrate that relationship and to focus on the joys which have enriched you, and the strengths you have acquired, by having been close to a loved one who is now deceased. As a celebrant, these are the reasons I chose this vocation.
Services designed specially for you
The services I conduct are as individual as the people to whom I conduct them for. I have always strived to present services with complete input from the parties involved in both their structure and content. Together we can design your ceremony to be a passionate, enlightening, pleasant and memorable occasion for everyone. You can write your own thoughts and include your own readings to suite your selves; or I can offer you ideas and supply material for you to choose from.
Free, no obligation meeting
At an initial meeting - at a time and day to suite – and with no obligation and no cost, I am happy to meet with you at your home, my office or a mutual convenient location. If at this meeting you decide you would like me to conduct your service, then in a relatively short period of time I gather all that your service requires. This meeting can vary in length from about an hour, to half a day. I also answer all your questions. Normally I discuss your ideas and choices with you, as well as offer various suggestions, enabling as many people as possible to partake in the ceremony. Children are also encouraged to take part. If however you are unsure of personal suggestions, then I can provide a service for you, including a Biography.
What is included for your ceremony
- Copies of your service in booklet form.
- Several choices of readings.
- I ensure you I am personally well presented, in clothing to suit your ceremony style.
- I aim to arrive at your ceremony at least 20-30 minutes prior to your service, allowing time to prepare for your arrival.
- The majority of my services take approximately 20 – 40 minutes, depending on your choices and the people involvement. However this time can be extended if required.
- For a nominal fee, I will travel further than 30 klms. to your location of service, if required.